The ISVT-team wishes you a very happy and healthy New Year with friendship and sportmanship. We are overwhelmed by the number of applications for our tournament this year in April. We started in 2016 with 21 teams and 4 years later we reached our maximum capacity of 40 teams. We consider this as a great compliment.
Our second Newsletter with further programdetails and food orders will follow in March but in the meantime we would like to emphasize a few points:
- As stated in our first Newsletter, the Tournament fee should be tranferred before Februari 1st. After the 1st of March withdrawal from the Tournament is not refundable.
- Please note, that by subscribing to this tournament you and your team will not institute a claim of any nature against the Tournament Organization, the NHC “De Zestigplussers” and the HC Tilburg and will not hold the Tournament Organization, the NHC “De Zestigplussers” and the HC Tilburg or any member of these organizations responsible for any damage or loss of any nature whatsoever.
- The Royal Dutch Hockey Assocation (KNHB) informed us that the collective Insurance policy applies only for Dutch participants and therefore is not valid for foreign players. The same goes for wearing the so called “bits”(dental protection).
- Hotel bookings with special prices can be made through our website www.isvt.eu under the button Lodging (select a hotel and the button Special Arrangements)
Transport information:following some extra information for all our hockeyfriends from abroad.
If you arrive on the mainland and come by train or plane you can contact Simone (firstname.lastname@example.org) from our local taxi company. Mobile number: +31651563921
She offered the following prices for a single journey:
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport – Tilburg € 150,- for a car; € 180,- for a minibus 7 – 8 persons.
- Brussel Zaventem Airport – Tilburg € 150,- for a car; € 180,- for a minibus 7 – 8 persons.
- Eindhoven Airport – Tilburg € 60,- for a car; € 80,- for a minibus 7 – 8 persons.
Important for your travel arrangements: on Friday April 26th the captains meeting starts at 12.30 PM. The matches will start at 13.00 PM punctual! All teams play 8 matches: 2 on Friday, 4 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. The Finals will be played at 14.05 PM.
Picture of the teamshirt: we would be very obliged if you could send us a picture of your teamshirt as soon as possible. We will implement it in the software that will show the matchschedule, matchresults and standings on the screens in our clubhouse. A specimen of how we would like to receive the picture of the teamshirt is attached.